My research interests are in the field of computer networks, distributed systems, and machine learning.
Currently, I’m working on the following research and development projects:
- Deep Learning to Correct Large Scale Distributed Systems Datasets (grant FAPERGS 10/2020 – ARD)
- Correcting datasets of large-scale networked systems using deep learning (NVIDIA Academic Hardware Grant Program)
- Predicting and Correcting Failures in Large-Scale Distributed Monitoring Using Deep Learning (CNPq/MCTI/SEMPI Nº14/2021)
- SkyNet: Towards Smart Data Planes (grant FAPESP Thematic Assistance 20/05183-0)
- Innovation in Regional Internet Service Providers (Unipampa)
In the past, I participated in the following research projects.
- 2018-2021 Experimental Evaluation of Information-Centric Networks (Unipampa)
- 2018-2020 Orquestração da Telemetria em Planos de Dados Programáveis (FAPESP/MCTIC nº 28/2018)
- 2012-2013 GT-ICN : Information-Centric Networking as Platform for Efficient Dissemination of Educational Multimedia Content (funded by RNP)
- 2009-2013 SE/GT-UniT : Observing and Understanding the Torrent Universe (funded by RNP)
- 2007-2008 P2P-SeC: Secure and Reliable P2P Computing (funded by CNPq)